All DBA T-Day Ride

James

Staff member
I can see it now two 14 year olds picked up for stolen truck, trailer, and dirt bikes.............:P:P:P
:moon: Who are you calling 14?

:thinking: Better put some BIG DBA decals on the trailer so we get some free advertising from the news choppers. :smirk:

Drunk again? Only one word sentences? I will be calling you later today my biatch.:banana:

No, not drunk, but I did get to relive the '09 Turkey day incident over the weekend. She liked tequila, apparently bourbon didn't agree with her..............
"Well" as in I haven't seen any posts on the DBA meet. We are at 2 weeks and counting. Do we have an masterplan yet?
Or is there a masterplan?

hmm... last night i had a dream i forgot to put the wheelspacers back on the rear tire and left all my riding gear at home... hope this isn't a sign of things to come :smirk:

:moon: Who are you calling 14?

:thinking: Better put some BIG DBA decals on the trailer so we get some free advertising from the news choppers. :smirk:

Did you say you were bringing out some BIG FREE DBA decals for free advertising :noidea: You will need to speak to the warden before applying any decals to her trailer!

I'm out unfortunately... 7 full weekend rides in a row (one of them being the wifes 40th BDay) and she says she wants a real AT HOME Thanksgiving Holiday. I need to comply on this one.

All excuse making aside I am gonna make a point to meet you guys as soon as rides permit. Sorry if I look flaky.. just gotta do the right thing on this one. :thumb:

I'm out unfortunately... 7 full weekend rides in a row (one of them being the wifes 40th BDay) and she says she wants a real AT HOME Thanksgiving Holiday. I need to comply on this one.

All excuse making aside I am gonna make a point to meet you guys as soon as rides permit. Sorry if I look flaky.. just gotta do the right thing on this one. :thumb:

Good call WN:thumb:

Memo to self; "make sure WN turns in his Mancard pronto-like". :smirk: Just kidding Wing :thumb:

No worries wingnut! 7 weekends in a row is more riding than a lot of guys get in for a full year!

Well, Hell. I was doing some routine maintenance on the bike last Sat. and I discovered that the water pump seals are shot. I'm getting coolant in the motor oil.:foul: At least there's time for me to fix it. I still plan on being at Prospectors Camp on Monday the 22nd. See you there. :wave:

Well, Hell. I was doing some routine maintenance on the bike last Sat. and I discovered that the water pump seals are shot. I'm getting coolant in the motor oil.:foul: At least there's time for me to fix it. I still plan on being at Prospectors Camp on Monday the 22nd. See you there. :wave:

We will be there tuesady afternoon.