All DBA T-Day Ride

Not 100% sure yet, but likely by myself in my coach till Wed. Irish Hill's wife is likely to come in their coach with me as well on Sunday so if I need a little lovin..........:blah:
I might RSVP the couch for a couple of nights if the offer is still there. Probably there for a few days, but have to spend actual T day with the non riding crew, tradition and all that crap.

Uhhh, but no lovin, sorry WG, that's not part of the deal.

I might RSVP the couch for a couple of nights if the offer is still there. Probably there for a few days, but have to spend actual T day with the non riding crew, tradition and all that crap.

Uhhh, but no lovin, sorry WG, that's not part of the deal.
Dammit, I had plans.:lol: Anyway as with last year you are more than welcome. I am 99% sure I will be by myself. When were you planning on coming out?

James

Staff member
If my flight comes in on time I should be there around noon local time. However I noticed that the flights are over booked, hope I don't get bumped, at least not on the way out. :bonk:

Too far for me. That would be like driving farther than from IN to Pittsburgh PA and back.
Well that sucks. Oh and Pittsburgh is 350 miles, one way, for me. :P

So I was doing some T-Day prep this weekend on the trailer and I remembered I had this sticker from some where :thinking:, so I added it to the back door.

IMG_0338.jpg

So when all you DBAers are making your way down the dirt road after Tuesday of T-Day week, look for this. I will try and park, so you can see the back of the trailer from the road.