All DBA T-Day Ride

You guys and them big trailers piss me off! I must be in the wrong biz. Being a Government worker is definitely being the underpaid worker. All I have is a tent and a 14’ cargo trailer. WTF? :cry:

hey all i got is my truck... just recline the drivers seat and i'm good to sleep :thumb: Plus i have a in dash DVD player... :smirk:

We went out there this weekend looking for something different and couldn't find it. The probable place is about 1/2 mile down on the right side of the last road in (Searles Station Rd.), where we were last year. Somebody posted coords of that a few pages ago. A lot of it will depend on what is available when I get there on Sunday with 2 or 3 of us. Can anybody come in on Sunday and help us save an area? I will do the best that I can with that and will post up exactly where when I get there. The challenge is finding a area big enough. We are looking at at least 15-20 rigs/camps.:shocked::thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
We went out there this weekend looking for something different and couldn't find it. The probable place is about 1/2 mile down on the right side of the last road in (Searles Station Rd.), where we were last year. Somebody posted coords of that a few pages ago. A lot of it will depend on what is available when I get there on Sunday with 2 or 3 of us. Can anybody come in on Sunday and help us save an area? I will do the best that I can with that and will post up exactly where when I get there. The challenge is finding a area big enough. We are looking at at least 15-20 rigs/camps.:shocked::thumb:

I can do sunday night. We were planning monday-tuesday, But I can plan for sunday night also.
Tent camping for us, we'll just blend into the scenery.... No fancy toys or facilities for us...
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I can do sunday night. We were planning monday-tuesday, But I can plan for sunday night also.
Tent camping for us, we'll just blend into the scenery.... No fancy toys or facilities for us...
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Be careful camping in a tent around the Geek. If he invite you in for dinner, my best advice is to run, screaming into the night.:smirk:

Fancy shit not required, just fun peeps. :thumb:

Don't scar Big Dan, like you did Rob last year. If he bought a new tent, I wonder if we could get him to go this year.:noidea:

Be careful camping in a tent around the Geek. If he invite you in for dinner, my best advice is to run, screaming into the night.:smirk:

Don't scar Big Dan, like you did Rob last year. If he bought a new tent, I wonder if we could get him to go this year.:noidea:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Be nice now. There can only be one "tequila incident".:moon:

BTW, when are you and Steve coming?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Be nice now. There can only be one "tequila incident".:moon:

BTW, when are you and Steve coming?

I'm still not sure what's happening. I can't afford to do a whole week in the POS MH, so it'll be a condensed, out of the back of the truck trip, if everything works out.

I'm still not sure what's happening. I can't afford to do a whole week in the POS MH, so it'll be a condensed, out of the back of the truck trip, if everything works out.

I think that I'll probably come out Monday morning. Not really sure how long I'll stay. Maybe till Thursday or Friday. I'll be staying in my trusty truck bed tent. :banana:

TurkeyDay07006.jpg