All DBA T-Day Ride

I think that I'll probably come out Monday morning. Not really sure how long I'll stay. Maybe till Thursday or Friday. I'll be staying in my trusty truck bed tent. :banana:

TurkeyDay07006.jpg

Cool set-up Rolls. :thumb:

Would you have any personal experience with such things?:lol::lol::lol: Uhhh, like last year?:shocked::devil: Not even my fault either?:P

NEVER AGAIN!:naughty::puke: Especially if I plan to ride the next day! I think you had someting to do with it! I swear I saw an entire bottle in your hand, in fact there were several bottles opened that night. And I noticed that all of the girl's shots were bigger then any of the guys. What's up with that? Sissys! :lol::P

NEVER AGAIN!:naughty::puke: Especially if I plan to ride the next day! I think you had someting to do with it! I swear I saw an entire bottle in your hand, in fact there were several bottles opened that night. And I noticed that all of the girl's shots were bigger then any of the guys. What's up with that? Sissys! :lol::P
:wave::thumb::thumb:

:focus:

Geek, you are going out Sunday, Yes? And are you bring anybody with you or going out solo until the family comes out later?

I should be out there around 1 or 2 on Tuesday. We will be leaving once my Race Manager handles a couple of work items at the shop. So depending on the time, we can get a ride in on Tuesday afternoon.

Geek, you are going out Sunday, Yes? And are you bring anybody with you or going out solo until the family comes out later?

I should be out there around 1 or 2 on Tuesday. We will be leaving once my Race Manager handles a couple of work items at the shop. So depending on the time, we can get a ride in on Tuesday afternoon.

Not 100% sure yet, but likely by myself in my coach till Wed. Irish Hill's wife is likely to come in their coach with me as well on Sunday so if I need a little lovin..........:blah:

James lands about noon on Tuesday so :thinking: maybe yamadawwg, James and me can leave from the airport. Depends on my 2nd Gear Manager and her schedule though.

Bring wood AND tequila.:thumb:
I will bring plenty of stuff to burn. I will also bring as much firewood as I can carry. :smirk: As for the tequila...you're on your own. :moon:
I have a truck tent too! I love it! Until I need to drive somewhere, like for ice. But overall, it is a great thing!

Rolls, did you also get the mattress that fits in the bed of your truck? Its a perfect fit:thumb:
I don't have the deluxe, form-fitted mattress. I just have a thin, inflatable pad that's used for backpacking. The pad combined with the rubber bed mat make it good enough to sleep thru the night. By the time morning comes around I am ready to get up though. This way I don't miss out on the early rides. :ride: