All DBA T-Day Ride

And do not forget about trail riding with this guy.
811790956-0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Were did you find that picture of me on my new husky two years ago? I have lost a little weight since then and grew some hair but shit, I though I had destroyed that photo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

James, thanks for the info, looking forward to the Friday ride. Not looking forward to the steep hills:smirk: just looking forward to a good ride.:devil:

cool so one of the spots off of the Searles station road right ?
Yep Trav. If I had to guess, it will be the one on the right (south side) of Searles Station Rd. I will grab what I can when I get there on Sunday and then will post up exactly where I am by Sunday eve.

And do not forget about trail riding with this guy.
811790956-0.jpg

Were did you find that picture of me on my new husky two years ago? I have lost a little weight since then and grew some hair but shit, I though I had destroyed that photo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You were one sexy Mo Fo. How many top ends did you have to do on that 125? If you look like that now and wear the same outfit, I will wax your belly...:shocked:

You were one sexy Mo Fo. How many top ends did you have to do on that 125? If you look like that now and wear the same outfit, I will wax your belly...:shocked:

I'll have you wax more than just the belly. I'll let you thread my bikini line too!

So I figured that I might as well start the Official thread for the DBA 1.0 ride this T-Day.

Dates: Sometime Thanksgiving week - November 22-28, 2010
Will be there at some point:

• Weathergeek & Family
  • Lugnut +1
  • dgest & jr.
  • CDA & Family (See below for his peeps) :smirk: In reference to Click Here
  • KTMRack & Family
  • Travace
  • SRAD97750 +1
  • ULEWZ +1
  • James
CDA's Peeps:
33' 5th Wheel
33' 5th Wheel
33' 5th Wheel
25' Class C Motorhome
3 - 4 Misc Cars/Trucks

Maybe:

• mxdirtdiva
  • Rolls

According to CDA.... :smirk:

DirtBikeAddicts (DBA) 1st Annual T-Day Ride:
When: 11/21 - 11/28
Where: Spangler, Prospector Camp area
Who: A bunch of people who think they are going to get lessons in Stand Removal.

Attraction:
1. Watching Short Stack riding around on a KLX140 trying to Roost CDA while he polishes his 450 on the stand.
2. Weathergeek redeeming himself on the Geekslide.
3. A ride down or up "Royal Flush"
4. Group Photos at camp and Geekslide.
5. T-Day attire.
6. What gear CDA will be wearing when he exits his trailer.
7. Timoyz's massive fire balls.
8. How many DBAers can you fit in WG's motorhome while drinking tequila.
9. Watching Rack get a ticket because G man is not Quad certified.
10. How many dirt nap pictures will Rack get.
11. Will Rack get his sought after CDA Dirt Nap picture?
12. Travace school of how to change tires in less then 3 days.
13. Pushing Rack to actually shift into 3rd gear.
14. How many times will the break check work.

Please add as you see fit...

If you miss out on this great event, then too bad.

:thumb:

I haven't gone back to the first page in a while, but I just read everything and there needs to be some updating:

1) I will be there either Sunday or Monday, depending when I can dump my Son, his bike, and all his crap off at his buddies house. Since I didn't see my name on the above list, I felt a little hurt. :cry:

2) I don't think Rolls is a maybe, he has stated in here that he will be there in his trusty truck tent.:noidea:

3) I'm sure you can add dirt nap shots of me, since I've been on my bike once in the last 6 months.:thinking:

4) As far as the fire balls. One of the key ingredients to a safe, and successful plume, is my washer tub fire pit. That tub is not making the trip this year. I will bring the rest of the items, so I'm just not too sure how the results will be.:devil:

5) Last but not least, I want no part of Royal Flush. :eek: You guys can do that, and I'll take a leisurely ride to the Husky Monument. Maybe even push it all the way to Slash X, and see if I can find my Son in Stoddard.:ride: