DBA Jamboree?????

So is there an official DBA Jamboree where everyone gets together for a few days and rides????

or is it just whatever, whenever events????

i think the big one for 2010 was T-day meet up in spangler... even had james fly across the country for this one.

i dont know if it will be as big but the next one where some people are meeting up is presidents day in spangler i do believe.

Hmmmm, thought I posted this in the ride rports section....Sorry James...

So Spangler was the last one? Hmmm... gonna check out the ride report again. Thanks.

James

Staff member
Hmmmm, thought I posted this in the ride rports section....Sorry James...

So Spangler was the last one? Hmmm... gonna check out the ride report again. Thanks.
Yeah you had posted it in the ride reports section, however that section is for...well...ride reports. Discussions about upcoming rides or events should be in the regional section, unless like in this case it applies to the whole site, then general section.

This is the first official group ride we did:

Disscussion/planning
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/west/691-dirt-bike-addicts-t-day-ride.html?highlight=tday

Ride report
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/ride-reports/1663-dirt-bike-addicts-tday-ride-report.html

If you guys ever do one in Ohio, I got the spot. Crow Canyon MX. 400 acers of trails, hillclimbs, a KICK ASS BIG TRACK, a pee wee track, a small parts shop that sells anything you need and that you can rent tools from (super reasonable priced parts too!) and They have a BIG pit aera that you can set up, camp, make fires, pretty much do anything you want to do! I know the guys from going there all the time and they are super super nice guys. Pretty redneck but really reasonable. They are open 7 days a week pretty much. If you guys ever plan an east coast ride that should be the place. I mean its practically the same distance for everyone on the east side away. (exceptions for me, its 80 miles there and back I think. Plus they have a fast food plaza with taco hell, long dong silvers, McD's and another I think so you can get lunch then come back.

If you guys ever do one in Ohio, I got the spot. Crow Canyon MX. 400 acers of trails, hillclimbs, a KICK ASS BIG TRACK, a pee wee track, a small parts shop that sells anything you need and that you can rent tools from (super reasonable priced parts too!) and They have a BIG pit aera that you can set up, camp, make fires, pretty much do anything you want to do! I know the guys from going there all the time and they are super super nice guys. Pretty redneck but really reasonable. They are open 7 days a week pretty much. If you guys ever plan an east coast ride that should be the place. I mean its practically the same distance for everyone on the east side away. (exceptions for me, its 80 miles there and back I think. Plus they have a fast food plaza with taco hell, long dong silvers, McD's and another I think so you can get lunch then come back.

wheres that at in OH maybe i can come buzz around for awhile sometime

As cool as this would be it would be very hard to make it happen. The economy,long distances to transport your bike,to many different riding likes and just the plain old creature comforts of home. Your best bet would be to organize something in your area/state and recruit members in the mean time. James is obligated to make any jamborees over 5 days but he needs a bike and a dog house with all expenses paid. Now here's a thought, we could all meet in Vegas for the SX season final and get a bunch of seats .RSVP of course East meets West!.

James

Staff member
As cool as this would be it would be very hard to make it happen. The economy,long distances to transport your bike,to many different riding likes and just the plain old creature comforts of home. Your best bet would be to organize something in your area/state and recruit members in the mean time. James is obligated to make any jamborees over 5 days but he needs a bike and a dog house with all expenses paid.
:thumb: Couldn't have said it better myself. The reason it worked at spangler is because of the sear number of members in that area (I think 25 members were there, most with their families). :lol: The part about me needing a doghouse is also true.

Now here's a thought, we could all meet in Vegas for the SX season final and get a bunch of seats .RSVP of course East meets West!.
:thinking: I think you might be on to something, I've been debating if I want to go or not. I think a couple of the other guys were planning on being there. :noidea: