DBA Jamboree?????

:thumb: Couldn't have said it better myself. The reason it worked at spangler is because of the sear number of members in that area (I think 25 members were there, most with their families). :lol: The part about me needing a doghouse is also true.

:thinking: I think you might be on to something, I've been debating if I want to go or not. I think a couple of the other guys were planning on being there. :noidea:

I was just talking to someone about heading out for the SX race in Vegas... Actually my mom wants to go... :lol:

Well there is alot of time till that event and we never know where my card board box my be i may have to move my cardboard box to the next bridge or even move it to cali just not sure yet, in the buisness i'm in you never know where i may be :devil: But if i'm around we would have to do some riding in nelson i think.:prof:

Well there is alot of time till that event and we never know where my card board box my be i may have to move my cardboard box to the next bridge or even move it to cali just not sure yet, in the buisness i'm in you never know where i may be :devil: But if i'm around we would have to do some riding in nelson i think.:prof:

or Puhrump!

So we might get something going here? Maybe James could pool our money together and we could take a couple of months to get us all together who wants to go so we can all get seats together. I don't think in this economy it will be hard getting a room in vegas with out reservations these days. All though I like bridges and cardboard boxes. How much are Vegas tickets mid range ? I probably will have a couple of extra seats if I drive the truck.

Well if you fly then your less something to ride. I would befinately be driving. I wonder if there is room under PBK's bridge for my fifth wheel

James

Staff member
So we might get something going here? Maybe James could pool our money together and we could take a couple of months to get us all together who wants to go so we can all get seats together. I don't think in this economy it will be hard getting a room in vegas with out reservations these days. All though I like bridges and cardboard boxes. How much are Vegas tickets mid range ? I probably will have a couple of extra seats if I drive the truck.
Just did a quick search on the ticket prices, looks to be around $78 ($65 base price plus service fees :foul:) a ticket for decent seats. (Just an FYI, I don't sit in the nosebleed sections)

I can't promise that I'll be going yet, but the odds are on the "yes" side. :thumb: It's on May 7th, so we still have some time to figure it out.

Well May 7th will be a no go for me. Mothers day is on the 8th. Oh well. I will be busy the weekend before that for the Virginia City Grand Prix. Small trade of I suppose.

Hell I know a Guy thats flying out to A1, staying for a long weekend and doing some riding... He's having his bike shipped out and then he's doing a couple of other SX's this year and riding....
Single mid 30's professioanl, no kids.... lol... life is good for him!

Hell I'm over 40. Work for someone else and have two teenagers. Life is good but I'm tapped.. I might go to A1 though and Qulcom and my bike is in town.hahahah