Pro Daytona SX

awesome race! Props to short for running the front for so long. Mad props to Tomac for pulling a sweet 2nd and I just can't say enough about Baggett's ride. He really is surprising me and a solid runner. I knew RD would win but the other 2 rode incredibly well. :cheers: tomac is still :gay:

awesome race! Props to short for running the front for so long. Mad props to Tomac for pulling a sweet 2nd and I just can't say enough about Baggett's ride. He really is surprising me and a solid runner. I knew RD would win but the other 2 rode incredibly well. :cheers: tomac is still :gay:
agreed, very happy to see RD win again, this looks to be his best year, I like his aggressiveness over how he used to be content with a podium. Also best track of the year.....as always.

agreed, very happy to see RD win again, this looks to be his best year, I like his aggressiveness over how he used to be content with a podium. Also best track of the year.....as always.

I like to think that if Pieck hadn't thrown an elbow at Dungey that Dungey would have let Short run that #1 spot until the checkers.... Short had an excellent run at the front but just seemed to fade fast once Dungey had to get by him. What a treat it is to see such great racing throughout the classes:thumb: