Pro Daytona SX

this is got to be my favorite round every year.....it always seems to be memorable.

Dungey
Reed
Canard

Martin
Musquin
Bogle

Roczen is done, he's pushing too hard and making too many mistakes
Dungey is on cruise control and Martin will win IF he gets a good start, or at least not a shitty start. Reed is in a groove now but I'm not going to pick him this week, since I jinxed him last week by picking him to win.

Dungey
Reed
Canard

Musquin
Martin
Bogle

roczen might pull a win tonight.....Especially if he regrouped and his foot/ankle are better. Roczen should be under his boss' wing learning every trick, every line pick studying every inch of that track and what he can do to improve his fitness. I'm very disappointed he ditched Aldon Baker. Dungey is on a roll and putting the hustle on. He never deviates and always, always rides his own race. Reed got some groove back and he loves Daytona. If its rough, I mean gnarly rough and even rougher than rough Reed will see the top box....
Musquin has been phenomenal. Heats aren't great but his main events are where he shines and that's what he needs. Martin is uber fast and has the drive. I think these guys will duke it out to the end.

On another note.... I was getting ready to start this thread for ghetto Steve.... that klondike bitch was going to leave us hanging another hour it would have said " Buckwheats Daytona SX and bottom heavy white girl picks!"

Edit: my picks have changed with recent news of Roczens injury. I replaced him with canard. No worries @snowflake, I still have Tomac down as a swallower.

Last edited:
Carnard
Dungey
Tomac

250's ehhh who knows probably that French whore

Reed will fall over and blame someone for his mistakes, maybe even take someone else out himself. Either way he'll blame someone and will cry like a little girl. Im over the old guy bullshit, he's only in his 30's for god sakes.

Last edited:
Dungey
Reed
Roczen

Musquin
Martin
Bogle

roczen might pull a win tonight.....Especially if he regrouped and his foot/ankle are better. Roczen should be under his boss' wing learning every trick, every line pick studying every inch of that track and what he can do to improve his fitness. I'm very disappointed he ditched Aldon Baker. Dungey is on a roll and putting the hustle on. He never deviates and always, always rides his own race. Reed got some groove back and he loves Daytona. If its rough, I mean gnarly rough and even rougher than rough Reed will see the top box....
Musquin has been phenomenal. Heats aren't great but his main events are where he shines and that's what he needs. Martin is uber fast and has the drive. I think these guys will duke it out to the end.

On another note.... I was getting ready to start this thread for ghetto Steve.... that klondike bitch was going to leave us hanging another hour it would have said " Buckwheats Daytona SX and bottom heavy white girl picks!"

Hey hey easy now.....I was flying out of a phone booth last night so I could stop a locamotive from running over some chick tied to the tracks, I think she said her name was Baffleing Babs. Anyways there was a guy running away with a bowling shirt that had the name Floyd on it. Didn't chase him down because it was getting late and I knew Buh-Wheat was getting ready to have a breakdown if I didn't get this thread posted.

Hey hey easy now.....I was flying out of a phone booth last night so I could stop a locamotive from running over some chick tied to the tracks, I think she said her name was Baffleing Babs. Anyways there was a guy running away with a bowling shirt that had the name Floyd on it. Didn't chase him down because it was getting late and I knew Buh-Wheat was getting ready to have a breakdown if I didn't get this thread posted.
Are we sure this isn't nedge playing double agent :lol: