Cycra hand guard and FMF end cap questions. HELP.

Ok all you smart people out there, here are my questions:

1. Am looking to replace my Acerbis hand guards with some Cycra Pro bends with the metal support in them. Which ones do you recommend? Will my current bar mounts work with the new Pro Bends?

2. Have dented and scraped my end cap on my FMF powercore pipe. I know I can send it in to FMF to be repaired but not worth the cost IMO. Where can I buy just an end cap and replace it without spending a fortune?

Geek,
Look at the ones that fit your bars, fatty or standard. They are the best leaver savers I ever had. I have the Pro for the fatty bar on all my Dez, bikes.:prof:

Geek,
Look at the ones that fit your bars, fatty or standard. They are the best leaver savers I ever had. I have the Pro for the fatty bar on all my Dez, bikes.:prof:

+1 junk the Acerbis and go with the Cycra ProBends. Use the Cycra mounts as well :prof:

I'm liking the STEALTH DX HANDSHIELDS myself. But I have not run hand guards since the only ones out there were the Acerbis in the 80's. I am not a fan of the hand guards that tie into the bar ends. By I am odd like that..

As for the end cap..:thinking: I would check with the dealer about ordering one form FMF or call FMF direct and see if they offer a replacement cap. They are pretty good about this stuff.

IMO best hand guards ever are Acerbis Rally pro, also have the metal wrap around built in. I have beat the living crap out of mine through the trees and they still work great and have saved my hands and levers from breaking many times.

IMO best hand guards ever are Acerbis Rally pro, also have the metal wrap around built in. I have beat the living crap out of mine through the trees and they still work great and have saved my hands and levers from breaking many times.
I have used these for years but once you fall (all the time for me:smirk:)they get scratched and look all f**ked up. In addition the plastic breaks and cannot be replaced separate from the metal guard like the Cycras. :prof: