Cycra hand guard and FMF end cap questions. HELP.

I have used these for years but once you fall (all the time for me:smirk:)they get scratched and look all f**ked up. In addition the plastic breaks and cannot be replaced separate from the metal guard like the Cycras. :prof:

Ah ic you reasoning there. Yea i've beat them hard enough to have to bend the metal back straight multiple times, and they words on them are basically gone. I have never seen any of the plastic on them break tho, and almost everyone i ride with uses them. You must eat dirt damn hard to break them.

Ah ic you reasoning there. Yea i've beat them hard enough to have to bend the metal back straight multiple times, and they words on them are basically gone. I have never seen any of the plastic on them break tho, and almost everyone i ride with uses them. You must eat dirt damn hard to break them.
Yep, that and almost everywhere I ride is rocky. The plastic that breaks is on the edges mostly, but have had one break down the center. I was gonna also say, that it gets cold where I live and that can't help, then I looked where you live.:smirk: