Cuddieback to Inscription Ride

Me too. I was thinking of CDA and those killer fire works over Thanksgiving. I wanted some of those for New Years Eve but maybe next year. I got to make my trip out to Nevada. :thumb:
You did, Patrick wants fireworks for our next trip. :picard:

Great photos, looks like you had a lot of fun, makes me want to ditch work and head out. Did you camp by the small hill about halfway to Fremont, or farther up the road?

Took a very similar picture of the sky, we were looking at the same one I'll assume.
Was a really great weekend weather wise. To bad I did not run across you.

Good stuff Dave. That pic of the sunset now on Friday is the third one I have seen plus I took one also. Had to be one of the prettiest sunsets I have ever seen. Ride with you soon.:thumb:

We actually were camped south of the hill at a spot we go to. The hill spot you are referring to was packed with a huge party as it usually is on these weekends. For the most part it was not that crowded out there. We did not come upon many riders at all out in the back country which is the way I like it.
Great photos, looks like you had a lot of fun, makes me want to ditch work and head out. Did you camp by the small hill about halfway to Fremont, or farther up the road?

Another great time and report from the desert:thumb: That sunset pic is amazing:shocked: I dont mind so much orange if it is in a sunset:smirk:

Looks like some good times with some good people. Lots of happy faces. Including the "Mini You"

Another great time and report from the desert:thumb: That sunset pic is amazing:shocked: I dont mind so much orange if it is in a sunset:smirk:

Looks like some good times with some good people. Lots of happy faces. Including the "Mini You"

:gibbs:

We all start out for our journey. The guy on the far end rides a 450, my son on the 150 and my other buddy and I are on the 530's and the only one that runs out of gas is the 450. :thinking: View attachment 6278

OK, for this to make sense you have to open the attachment......

You and you raise your right hand and repeat after me.....:prof:...I (Dave and mini-Dave) do solemnly swear to ride my best, to be safe, in designated areas where posted and most of all have fun ... I DO ...:banana:... now ride :ride: