Crow Canyon return of the JYD Triple

James

Staff member

Yes that is what I am getting out of the pictures. So is that a classified triple?
Not IMO, that little "dip" is sometimes caused by riders landing short and making a "dip/hole". And when you hit the gas after landing you push the dirt back. Not saying that that's how the Crow one is as I've never seen it, but that's probably what would cause that in my above sketch.

Not IMO, that little "dip" is sometimes caused by riders landing short and making a "dip/hole". And when you hit the gas after landing you push the dirt back. Not saying that that's how the Crow one is as I've never seen it, but that's probably what would cause that in my above sketch.

It was made that way, thats what wierds me out :noidea: The track owners refer to it as a triple too so I'll be dammed :noidea:

:lol: Its an odd shapped triple, its about 60 feet and they made it a tripple, but the middle ramp is just...there

Give the guy a break! He is getting more air than us and having FUN! Plus, In Ohio, we have quite a few odd "shapped" triples made by "dipholes". :prof: (Did that rhyme? :thinking:)

:smirk:

James

Staff member
Give the guy a break! He is getting more air than us and having FUN! Plus, In Ohio, we have quite a few odd "shapped" triples made by "dipholes". :prof: (Did that rhyme? :thinking:)

:smirk:
:lol::cry::lol:

:noidea: I have nothing better to do then pick on the kids. :smirk:

Great ride!! I gave away a couple stickers to a cool family I met and told them to check the place out! There were some lake like sections today but the track was good anyhow, got in some wicked air and nice berms. These are video snapshots, I will edit out the footage tonight and start uploading so sometime tomarrow I shall have the actually videos here :thumb: Tell me what you think!View attachment 4422View attachment 4421View attachment 4420View attachment 4419View attachment 4418View attachment 4417View attachment 4416View attachment 4415View attachment 4414View attachment 4413View attachment 4412View attachment 4411View attachment 4410View attachment 4409View attachment 4408
pencil.png

Dip hole or not, your looking good Yama:thumb: