Crow Canyon return of the JYD Triple

:lol: I am telling you, you can run up real fast like your going to hit a bike azz jump then all of the sudden the brakes come on. Don't ask me how it happens but it does.:smirk:

oh and I don't think you're ready for not 2fiddy smoker bud, they are wicked fast :ride:
Wicked ga....uhh nevermind :smirk:

Oh yeah, fond these 2 to include too. The Catipillar is alot like me :thinking: I found him in my helmet sending me subconsious messages to go faster.006.jpgI got the old man listening to heavy metal and drinking monster :rocker: He's liking Linkin Park :thinking: 013.jpg

Very nice YDog! Ray! Nice air! :thumb: Great pics! You ought to get them printed! Chicks would be diggin' that! :smirk:

If I did the same, there would be life-flights involved! Not only for me, but for any bystanders that caught shrapnel from my exploding shocks and pieces of my femurs and ankles! :cry:

Very nice YDog! Ray! Nice air! :thumb: Great pics! You ought to get them printed! Chicks would be diggin' that! :smirk:

If I did the same, there would be life-flights involved! Not only for me, but for any bystanders that caught shrapnel from my exploding shocks and pieces of my femurs and ankles! :cry:

:lol: buahahahaha. I'll stand far away and watch :smirk: