CRF250R woes....shavings in the oil filter.

Well, here is the scoop. It's a 2010 Tire. We took the bike down but chose not to ride it - too much risk. Monkey-boy borrowed three Different bikes - two 125's and a CR 250. He won the 450 C class and third in Junior. Not a bad day on borrowed bikes. His bike is getting a full tear down this week - new crank and top end. :thumb:

James

Staff member
Well, here is the scoop. It's a 2010 Tire. We took the bike down but chose not to ride it - too much risk. Monkey-boy borrowed three Different bikes - two 125's and a CR 250. He won the 450 C class and third in Junior. Not a bad day on borrowed bikes. His bike is getting a full tear down this week - new crank and top end. :thumb:
You doing the work yourself?

:thinking: Didn't you go through a motorcycle mechanics course?

BTW can't blame you for sending it out, splitting cases is about the only thing I still haven't done.
Yes I did James but, a good friend of ours owns the Gas-Gas distributership up here and makes his living doing this stuff so I want to support him. :thumb: I know I could have sent it to a few other places but, I'm a loyal bastard and I am trying to teach my kids that sometimes you do stuff for reasons that have no relation to price point. :thumb:

Yes I did James but, a good friend of ours owns the Gas-Gas distributership up here and makes his living doing this stuff so I want to support him. :thumb: I know I could have sent it to a few other places but, I'm a loyal bastard and I am trying to teach my kids that sometimes you do stuff for reasons that have no relation to price point. :thumb:

Sometimes it pays to pay....
I was fortunate enough to have friends like you when I was going through tough times. :thumb:

James

Staff member
:thumb: Loyal "bastards" are hard to find these days. :(

Will it be back in time for Monkey Boy's next race?