crf150rb vs crf230f read below and see which one suits me better

There is no way you will enjoy the 150r better.... That bike needs to be ridden at about 10k rpm, the valves need constant replacement and the maintenance is 10 times that of the 230 if not more.

There is no way you will enjoy the 150r better.... That bike needs to be ridden at about 10k rpm, the valves need constant replacement and the maintenance is 10 times that of the 230 if not more.
uh no.

A friend bought one when they first came out, raced hard, put away wet, engines never been opened, plenty of power, not just at the top of the rpm curve.

Or you can get the made in taiwan CRF230 that makes 11 hp, tops out at 45 mph, and nearly snaps a fork everytime you hit any type of bump.

Last edited:
uh no.

A friend bought one when they first came out, raced hard, put away wet, engines never been opened, plenty of power, not just at the top of the rpm curve.

Or you can get the made in taiwan CRF230 that makes 11 hp, tops out at 45 mph, and nearly snaps a fork everytime you hit any type of bump.

Is it just a rumor or didn't Honda make a 230FAF?

there ain't nothing to duke out, I just feel like he'd get bored real quick with a 230, I did when I started on those bikes.

Just leave me with my delusional fantasy.....I'm better off that way....but for what it's worth I agree with what your saying. Once I learned the 150 r was what you said it was.

uh no.

They love to eat valves. It's a super mini.... It's a super mini... But hey, what the hell do I know:noidea: I've only been whorining myself out to dirtbikes since 1976....