crf150rb vs crf230f read below and see which one suits me better

alright so I've been kind of bouncing around about these two bikes at first I was thinking that the crf230 was the perfect bike with the seat height of 34.1 inches.I am currently 5'4" and 115 pounds. after looking into the specs on the crf150rb I realised it has the same seat height as the crf230 but is much lighter.the crf230 being 245 pounds and the crf150rb being 185 pounds. Most of my riding includes ripping around dirt roads and pits and some times skinny trails, Im also interested in hitting jumps. I would really appreciate your output on this situation,Thanks

Agreed.....it's better to have extra power when you need it, rather than riding it maxed out all the time.....my theory is ride at 80% most of the time, and when you get in a jam.....you've got 20% to bail yourself out with.

which one has more power out of the two the thing im worried about with the 230 is I wont be able to control it as easy as the 150 my friend has the 230 and he is much bigger then me and he sometimes has a hard time maneuvering it due to the weight

and this is also my first bike other then the ttr 110 I had 2 years ago,(after i sold the ttr I bought a quad but it just wasn't as fun that's why im buying a dirt bike

and this is also my first bike other then the ttr 110 I had 2 years ago,(after i sold the ttr I bought a quad but it just wasn't as fun that's why im buying a dirt bike

I'm just saying, I'm recommending the 230 between the two bikes your considering....simply because while the 150 would initially be a good beginner bike, you will quickly outgrow the power it has to offer, for example....my girls have a KX 125, when I ride that, it tires me out, even though it is about 30 pounds lighter than my 300, I am constantly shifting, and using more body language to get that bike to do what I want it to do, on my 300 I can rally it, or just plop my butt on the seat put it in 3rd or 4th gear and ride it, far less energy spent....it's up to you but that's my 2 cents.

Ok....so now that we totally confused him....my recommendation is to listen to the honda 4 stroke expert....go with what @snowflake says.....I didn't know there was such a difference between the R and the F models.