Craigslist add that make you angry

I fail to see the issue, except no bike year or price.
Who's race bike? If he wants 900.00 for the helmet then what the frack does he want for the bike?

"Transmission gear ratios customized for motocross style racing" (isn't it already???)
"FMF Custom Pipe and Silencer made for the engine" (that's nice so is everybody else's)

Who's race bike? If he wants 900.00 for the helmet then what the frack does he want for the bike?

"Transmission gear ratios customized for motocross style racing" (isn't it already???)
"FMF Custom Pipe and Silencer made for the engine" (that's nice so is everybody else's)
FMF will build custom pipes..... Not saying this is, but it is possible. Maybe it was geared for a particular kind of riding internally, still possible.

Hey there junior badass, ever feel like there's a caged animal trapped inside of you? Particulalry Batman? No not the 1997 batman ever who was scared of his own shadow, i'm talking about that women beating 2008 batman who kicks the shit out of everyone in his way while yelling at people in a voice that sounds like he gargled a cup full of glass and that Heath Ledger joker that made me want to go quit college and train at the batman academy over in california. Seriously.

Only one cure for that: getting a fucking sick motorcycle. A 2005 suzuki gsx-r 600. This lady will get you to work like a full-blown go hard, transport you and your shotgun through the zombie apocalypse, and give you a new platform for barreling down the boulevard with the wind tearing at your clothes screaming, "I AM ALIVE!" on the way to fucking bikram yoga. And yeah, it could be in a garage next to the batmobile and get along just fine.

Me and her have been together for around 8000 miles of late night kroger runs.
Runs like corn through a goose. Engine runs like new.

I put new tires on the old girl, because you don't deprive a classy lady of classy shoes. I gave her a new chain because she needed some fucking jewelry.

Professionally done matte black paint job because i'm a sucker for a girl in a little black dress and bitches love clothes.

If that's not enough she's bringing some of here bags with her, and she's packing:
A Yosh slip on
Some frame sliders
aftermarket mirrors
HID headlight
Integrated HID tailight and tail tidy kit
Flush mount front turn signals
Fresh NGK plugs

Electric start, kickstart, fucking push start, you name it.

Clean title, none of that rebuilt bullshit because the only way i lay her down is gently and passionately.

Why am I selling it? Cos being alive rules, and I'm far too gnarly of a dude to have a sport bike. I see a ramp, I'm gonna hit that motherfucker going 300 mph, backflip over the 405.

$5200 gets you Sasha, a matching matte black helmet, all the oil that's up in her right now, a full tank of PREMIUM MOTHERFUCKING GASOLINE (91 octaaaaaannneeee), some links to my favorite YouTube videos, a short story about robots, a cup of coffee with me, and whatever kind of donut you want.

You can touch my girl if you put the money in my hand first, ride her as hard as you want, whatever.

email me for pics or info, i felt like having a different ad then your standard issue boring one.

Curious as to why you cut and pasted the wording from the add in here. Does the link not work for people and they needed to read it. :noidea:

cb352717_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg