Craigslist add that make you angry

Nothing on the web makes me angry because it is easy to just turn it off!!! Like water off a ducks back, like skates on ice, like shit thru a goose... :shocked: If you're reading stuff written by people you don't even know and it makes you upset... you need to get a grip! :prof:

Nothing on the web makes me angry because it is easy to just turn it off!!! Like water off a ducks back, like skates on ice, like shit thru a goose... :shocked: If you're reading stuff written by people you don't even know and it makes you upset... you need to get a grip! :prof:
Speaking of new grips.....:thinking: May need to make a trip to the bike shop...Thanks Rez for the reminder..:thumb:

Rack has been dabbing with 3rd lately and has been finding the dez floor is not so soft.....I think he is replacing the 2nd gear in his scooter this week so he can go back to his comfort zone...:devil:

Nope, it's not soft at all. A lot of truth in this post. Hope a few things come together. I need my 2nd gear back :prof:

James

Staff member
because age, and home address are totally necessary
Ok if I had to come up good reasons for those, age because of child labor laws and address if this is part of a crew (will need to be picked up). However my money is still on perv. :shocked: