2 Stroke cr85 spooge no idle

the clip will do just about zip for the low end jetting. sorry about that, but it is true. the bike comes rich: ok, that is true where fine tuning is concerned. They didnt send one yet that was unrideable for me or ANYONE i know as far as what you describe. one of those default settings and maybe the most important one to me has been a properly functioning float. I hope you are right about yours before you spend anything on the rest.

Now, just what the heck is the "2nd clip on the needle screw"? fyi you can affect a low speed jet size with easily with the AIR SCREW.

Well guys the bike locked up on me. So it must have been that crank seal. The entire time. Ill be damned. Top end is locked to the piston, i was running to lean

I look at it pretty differently, (kind of like the rest of your build here.) if you put around 800 in it you have a pretty new engine with a big bore cylinder on it that makes it lots more valuable as KEEPER. If you put 1200 into a used bike you have a really good chance of ending up where you are again in about as many weeks as this took.

Time to face that you didn't have a good way to determine what was up with that bike and maybe won't again. You didn't get it put back together right, lean, rich, tired bore, etc had NOTHING to do with the pin coming free.

Whatever you decide, I hope you decide that you need things like manuals and follow them to the LETTER and don't skip steps just because they don't have a registered value to you at the moment. You see what that costs.

It is a spin off the old racing adage "when you lose the race, don't lose the lesson".