South Corral Canyon weekdays

To keep the thread on topic, kinda.

I won't be riding Coral Canyon :prof: So who's going to Coral Canyon?

:illbeheadedtospanglerwithmyboystuesdayafterameetingthenheadhomesaturdayforasurprisepartysoillbeouththereridingwednesdaythursdayfridayandmaybeearlysaturdayjustdependsonhowifeel:

Damn new emotes! :foul:

Sneaky.................. :shocked:

Thathasgottobethelongestwordihaveeverreadbeforeinmylifeperiodsoitappearsiwillneedtodevelopaseverecaseofeyetroublecommaicantseemyselfgoingtoworkonthatfridayperiodsoundsgoodtome.

Mike, how big is Corral Canyon? I am in North Orange County, but I am a forum rebel though. :poke:
its not that big of an area but there is lots of :devil: to do
stelprdb5277239.jpg

we usually do the pine valley stage and the bear valley route.... except we know the funnest ways :smirk:

It's a nice day of fun single track. You gotta like rocks and lots of turns. There are some bush tunnel parts that suck but they're not too bad. It'll wear you out and show you some beautiful views. But you gotta like that kinda terrain :)

It's a nice day of fun single track. You gotta like rocks and lots of turns. There are some bush tunnel parts that suck but they're not too bad. It'll wear you out and show you some beautiful views. But you gotta like that kinda terrain :)
I like views and taking pictures of the beautiful views. I am also a good action photographer:smirk:
Friend.JPG

Mike Spangler is totally doable for you... only adds 1 hour to the drive over JV.

I been wanting to get down and ride with a couple buddies in the PV area. Sounds like we could have a nice 5 man crew with you and Tarvis. :thumb: