South Corral Canyon weekdays

You know I'm not going to be able to keep my mouth shut on this topic much longer and I'm NOT an idiot, I actually pay attention to politics and read laws that bother or intrigue me. HOWEVER, this is about riding at Corral Canyon. Go start a political thread in the off topic section and I'll be happy to debate/argue/discuss politics at length. Although the internet is not a good place to discuss topics like this.

No place is...

Mike I agree with you about off topic usually... but these guys trained me well a couple months ago thats not how it works on DBA. In fact, I was treated like a jerk for several days while they destroyed my threads after I tried to make your same point.

That said, I'll respect your wishes... but don't expect that is the standard on this site. Who knows maybe you'll have better luck than I did. :thumb:

Doesn't hurt to ask. I'm extremely familiar with forum etiquette and lack there of. Travace can vouch, as we know each other from a forum that started in 1999 and is the biggest cesspool of bullshit known to man. Aside from those /b tards.

So which of yall want to go ride soon? I just got my CA Red sticker and I'm dieing to go flaunt it!

Okay, we need to adhere to the rules of the forum laws now. Mike, I am like Jeff, took me a while until I learned how this place functions. It is very entertaining to say the least. :smirk:

Okay, we need to adhere to the rules of the forum laws now. Mike, I am like Jeff, took me a while until I learned how this place functions. It is very entertaining to say the least. :smirk:

I guess that makes me +3.

I'm headed to the desert 10/15. Corral Canyon is too far south for me.

I guess that makes me +3.

I'm headed to the desert 10/15. Corral Canyon is too far south for me.
Hmmmmm, how do I ask a question without breaking the forum rules and or it's by-laws? PM? Shit, I already asked 2 questions. Ok, I'll be quick about it. Hey Pat, whatcha got goin' on the 15th? :devil: :wave:

Hmmmmm, how do I ask a question without breaking the forum rules and or it's by-laws? PM? Shit, I already asked 2 questions. Ok, I'll be quick about it. Hey Pat, whatcha got goin' on the 15th? :devil: :wave:

To keep the thread on topic, kinda.

I won't be riding Coral Canyon :prof: So who's going to Coral Canyon?

:illbeheadedtospanglerwithmyboystuesdayafterameetingthenheadhomesaturdayforasurprisepartysoillbeouththereridingwednesdaythursdayfridayandmaybeearlysaturdayjustdependsonhowifeel:

Damn new emotes! :foul: