250F Coolant problem

I don't know your bike so don't know the strip procedures for your specific issues but being a four stroke theres the timing chain and valve train and if you pull it apart without knowing what your doing with timing you will likely wreck the engine after rebuild so wait a few hours and hopefully someone with more knows on your bike will pick this up! It's just after midnight Sunday/ Monday here in Scotland so I'm off to bed but get a proper manual for your bike and remember to maintain the Honda too!:wave:

I don't know your bike so don't know the strip procedures for your specific issues but being a four stroke theres the timing chain and valve train and if you pull it apart without knowing what your doing with timing you will likely wreck the engine after rebuild so wait a few hours and hopefully someone with more knows on your bike will pick this up! It's just after midnight Sunday/ Monday here in Scotland so I'm off to bed but get a proper manual for your bike and remember to maintain the Honda too!:wave:
Ok will do and thanks for the help.

the "milky" look you have could be fresh plates. Does it look like silvery swirls? You have to drain the oil for any teardown anyway, so drain into a jar and it should be obvious if there is a layer of water in it. Just wait a minute or so and it will separate. Look for a manual at http://www.yamahaownershandbook.com.au/?r=0 for your bike. All parts for your bike will be no problem to get! But all things will be tricky there's no "easy" maint. Don't underestimate even the smallest task.

the "milky" look you have could be fresh plates. Does it look like silvery swirls? You have to drain the oil for any teardown anyway, so drain into a jar and it should be obvious if there is a layer of water in it. Just wait a minute or so and it will separate. Look for a manual at http://www.yamahaownershandbook.com.au/?r=0 for your bike. All parts for your bike will be no problem to get! But all things will be tricky there's no "easy" maint. Don't underestimate even the smallest task.
Ok I'll have to do that sometime, but could you link me to the parts so I can get the right ones. Do you think I can handle changing the water pump seal and the head gasket with no expierence with the manual?

I don't know you so I can't say. If you think you can, go for it. But the manual will only tell you WHAT to do it won't tell you HOW to do it, that's up to you. It says remove the bucket, but doesn't say "use a strong magnet to remove bucket because if you use pliers you can add new buckets to your parts list" that type of thing is usually learned the hard way.

Links to parts? You found the bike, you found us, I think you can find the parts. Good luck

I don't know you so I can't say. If you think you can, go for it. But the manual will only tell you WHAT to do it won't tell you HOW to do it, that's up to you. It says remove the bucket, but doesn't say "use a strong magnet to remove bucket because if you use pliers you can add new buckets to your parts list" that type of thing is usually learned the hard way.

Links to parts? You found the bike, you found us, I think you can find the parts. Good luck
Yeah I'll probably not try it XD. I'll probably just have a friend do it. So could you please link me to the parts lol so I can order them. I'm getting confused on which gasket is the head gasket.

Ok mr buzz

Go here http://www.yamahaownershandbook.com.au/?r=0

scroll to the language you best understand

read
or just look at the pictures

if you dont know which part you need, don't order any parts. Don't "guess it's the head gasket" is your bike blowing white smoke? Coolant entering your crankcase and coming out your o/f hose would have nothing to do with each other. If your putting around or letting it sit idle she's gonna boil over. Does start easily? Does it backfire a lot? Does it run well?
Could be you need a new radiator cap.

Ok mr buzz

Go here http://www.yamahaownershandbook.com.au/?r=0

scroll to the language you best understand

read
or just look at the pictures

if you dont know which part you need, don't order any parts. Don't "guess it's the head gasket" is your bike blowing white smoke? Coolant entering your crankcase and coming out your o/f hose would have nothing to do with each other. If your putting around or letting it sit idle she's gonna boil over. Does start easily? Does it backfire a lot? Does it run well?
Could be you need a new radiator cap.
It starts up nice sometimes then other times it's a pain, but I replaced the radiator cap already didn't help. I don't just put around I ride it fast enough to where it should have enough air flow. I've tried different coolants already nothing has worked. Every time I get off of it it is dripping coolant so obviously something isn't right. My oil is also milky, but someone earlier said that could be just because I just replaced my clutch. I just need something because obviously I shouldn't be losing coolant.

It starts up nice sometimes then other times it's a pain, but I replaced the radiator cap already didn't help. I don't just put around I ride it fast enough to where it should have enough air flow. I've tried different coolants already nothing has worked. Every time I get off of it it is dripping coolant so obviously something isn't right. My oil is also milky, but someone earlier said that could be just because I just replaced my clutch. I just need something because obviously I shouldn't be losing coolant.

After you fix the water pump Flush that motor with diesel. Then fill it with cheap cheap oil run it for 2 mins then drain. Do that about 3 times.

Pressure tests and leak down tests will tell you a lot. You can get a tester from most auto parts stores that can tell you if you have combustion gases in your coolant. Places like bikebandit.com can sell you the parts.