250F Coolant problem

The coolant in my bike keeps coming out of the overflow. It drips it's not a steady stream but I will lose a lot of coolant from it. My oil also looks milky I had the clutch cover off that's how I know. Im guessing it's the head gasket. If it is will someone please link me to the gasket so I know I'm buying the right one. The bike is a 2007 yz250f. Thanks for the replys.

Inspection is the only way I'm afraid or pay someone else to inspect it but my take on has always been, its only nuts and bolts so give it a go!
Take lots of pictures throuout the tear down :camera: And post them up for better diagnosis results

Inspection is the only way I'm afraid or pay someone else to inspect it but my take on has always been, its only nuts and bolts so give it a go!
Take lots of pictures throuout the tear down :camera: And post them up for better diagnosis results
Where's the water pump seal? The head gasket is the gasket between the head and the cylinder right? Also how would know if either of them were bad.

yes that's the head gasket, between the head and the cylinder, are you familiar with engines? Four stroke or two stroke?
Do you have tools and knowhow?

Is this your first bike? How long have you owned it? What do you know about it's recent service history?
It's my second bike but my other bike is a crf230f that I bought new so I don't have to do much to it. I've only had the yz250f for a couple weeks I recently changed the oil, new air filter, and put a new clutch in it, and fresh coolant.