Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

It's the job, you're being paid to handle swpne else's shit, what you going to do ? Here it's a get fkn on with it or no bueno either way!
its way over the recommended 6k on the deck weight the bed manufacterer recommended for that bed/truck combo, and pretty close to the 10k max mark the bed would have if it was mounted on a big enough truk
If I had been in the wheel lift like I was today when I towed the same exact truck to gm since they literally just put that transmission in a week ago,things would have been totally safe.

Right tool for the job.

its way over the recommended 6k on the deck weight the bed manufacterer recommended for that bed/truck combo, and pretty close to the 10k max mark the bed would have if it was mounted on a big enough truk
If I had been in the wheel lift like I was today when I towed the same exact truck to gm since they literally just put that transmission in a week ago,things would have been totally safe.

Right tool for the job.

Is someone an angry little elf?

Here try this.

Great Christmas lawn ornament ...
i agree, it does have a lot of lights, but until you've been tagged on the freeway, and you realize that one of us dies every 6 days, I don't think it sinks in that the more illuminated we are the better. not that it changes anything, bitches still be taking selfies on their way to starbucks