Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

Nice, Palmer, sorry bro, they were nice planes. I love that plane for some reason, Chocolate bar wing, bubble canopy, etc,,,Pops is up there with angel wings bro.....
Oh yah, I know. Just never pursued flying, and might need it on my bucket list. But life has turned hard right.

Oh yah, I know. Just never pursued flying, and might need it on my bucket list. But life has turned hard right.
My wings are clipped, but I was honored to have the experience of many solo flights, and adventures. I might make a suggestion for a safe<<<< ultra light for your bucket list, should you decide one day to pursue it. I like this bird because it has a real wing and not kite wings, safe flying if ya knows what I mean....

My wings are clipped, but I was honored to have the experience of many solo flights, and adventures. I might make a suggestion for a safe<<<< ultra light for your bucket list, should you decide one day to pursue it. I like this bird because it has a real wing and not kite wings, safe flying if ya knows what I mean....

Brad jumps down in Phoenix area, one day when my balls drop, I'm going to have him double me. But I told him no when I saw him last. And I'm not sure if I want him packing my solo shute. LOL, know what I mean.. OOPs!

I wont jump, call me a you know what, LOL! You are brave suh! Brave! If I have to fly I will, no probs, my wings are clipped, but if the world ended, and I go survival mode, ill have no probs flying a small puddle jumper, heres a funny clip for you Mr. Palmer...
East coast humor baby!!!

pssMth5.jpg

Again, this is why I don't give a crap for any cars past the mid-90's. It seems all cars are ugly suv's that are "performance" oriented, or some over glorified pick em up truck, yeup I have a Silverado, but cmon' it will never compare to the sweetness of a killer euro classic!