Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

What is a TRAVERS? Does it go up?
Closest thing wife gets to "offroading" is expansion joints and ralumac patches, and they feel fairly nonexistent in this thing. I personally, prefer two wheels or my truck but as a passenger, give me air conditioned leather seats and proper 6' legroom, even in the 2nd row reclining buckets. Wake me when we get there:snore:

Still extremely Gay looking.

Should of....>>
View attachment 31859
I like the idea of the Land Rover defender but look at them new and think how the hell do you get away with every panel being rippled like a patchwork quilt for £50k :bonk: if I had the cash I would buy a hand built Merc G wagon, G65 preferably :thumb:

I truthfully hate crossovers. We now live in a world of unibody shit boxes that have heated cup holders that all look exactly the same. I hate fca but long live the Wrangler and I pray the new bronco doesn't resemble what Chevy is calling a blazer now
I don’t mind some of them considering the shit choice we have of cars and suv’s:puke:

Me and the wife went car shopping for her birthday. She was tired of driving a Honda accord and wanted something a little more roomy. I was all for that I hated that little car. Test drove of a lot of SUVs but she didn’t like most of them because they look like grandma cars. So I went and found the one that looked least like something a gramma would drive, and dropped it off at her job today. We both agreed, roomy,.. but also pretty cool :cool:

Aitvy4Q.jpg

Should of....>>
^^ are you kidding? all the aesthetic appeal of a lunchbox. I can’t even tell what kind of car that is looks like it says GAPEHOLE on the hood. Probably what the dealership does to you when they hand you the keys.
Drove Mercedes caddy Volvo ford Jeep best ride under 70k was the traverse and the Volvo but I don’t like
Chinese cars or 2.0 turbo motors: Nasty way to make power for a 4000lb suv. Volvo had a turbo AND a supercharger 4bang. Fuck that give me a N/A V6 any day.

Land Rover is what willies/Jeep used to strive for. Unfortunately they went the way of the flash in the pan lately too.
Like Snow says, let’s see what the bronco has
But you also could have gotten the wife a Chevy Colorado or something. 4 door w/v6

Chevy has the best AC. The day we test drove was 100° and the traverse and Volvo XC90 was blowing cold before we left the lot. I rode in the back specifically to see how our prisoners would suffer and I was still sweating when we got back in the explorer etc.. kept repositioning the vents trying to find the air. Going to the south coast this month and taking a cruise (wife’s idea) so we’ll get some miles in, and probably stinking of French fries so much for the new car smell. Not really looking forward to the cruise. Whats the big deal? A floating hotel :noidea:

Last edited:
Toyota has the best AC. They just need to add a vent to rear seats.

Although the Subaru comes in nice as it does have the rear vents.

Tested in SoCal on all days when needed. Blows cold 20-30 seconds after it's turned on.

With R-12 was around still. Much better refrigerant that this 134 crap, cut down the 30 seconds to 3.

Should of....>>

Land Rover is what willies/Jeep used to strive for. Unfortunately they went the way of the flash in the pan lately too.
Like Snow says, let’s see what the bronco has
But you also could have gotten the wife a Chevy Colorado or something. 4 door w/v6
I have a few friends who love them and one friend whose family phuck about with the bodies and V8 them with long travel shocks, they’re beasts in a bog or on a strip :thumb: