Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

It will do that about 15 times then it will be rattling and squeaking like a 96 f150

2011 sport lsr mid travel 28 Itp baja cross all the way around with some elkas
:prof::poke::lol: sounds like someone telling me whatsup with my pug 306:smirk:
Sorry Turbo but snow knows his Ford!

Last edited:
he's quite right, every vehicle I've ever had that I wheeled hard off road (everyone of them that had 4wd) eventually developed chassis squeaks and grunts, the cheep xj started to fold in on itself lol.
But hey, I wouldn't be buying a raptor to look cool cruising main street.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
After months of rust repair, chopping and sectioning, block sanding, priming, body filling and priming again this frame up 71 f100 is done. On our end anyways lol. After wishing I would never see this headache ever again I miss her.... It's still a bit dusty from cutting and buffing

View attachment 28795
View attachment 28796
View attachment 28797
View attachment 28798
View attachment 28799
After months of rust repair, chopping and sectioning, block sanding, priming, body filling and priming again this frame up 71 f100 is done. On our end anyways lol. After wishing I would never see this headache ever again I miss her.... It's still a bit dusty from cutting and buffing

Nice job......hopefully he gets rid of those faggy dumb ass wigger rims though.

Even though I'm not a Porsche fan, that was a nice vid.......I still say they are a VW with lock washers.
I am a porsche fan, my petrol obsession started when my dad brought home a 77 911. Even if its not the fastest thing on the planet.
And as I'm sure you well know, there were porsches before there were volkswagens, the vw was just a project that porsche as a design firm handled.