Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

View attachment 28701

Got a 32 ford in, BB Chevy, 9" rear end. Among other things I'm re sealing the rear diff, and engine, replacing the clutch and rear brakes. Not real easy finding parts for an old bastard like this. Can't order by application so either getting part #'s or making a best guess. Don't really like working on shit like this.
But its worthy! My favourite tv show is American Pickers on channel DAVE,
Recent episode both main pickers just drag raced a coffin car and a 30's ford,
So many cool cars and bikes over there waking up for summer bout now!
Just a thought, these guys are out hunting the parts for these cars so if u dont know the show, google ""Antique Archaeology"" they might just have parts for your customers car!

Last edited:
But its worthy! My favourite tv show is American Pickers on channel DAVE,
Recent episode both main pickers just drag raced a coffin car and a 30's ford,
So many cool cars and bikes over there waking up for summer bout now!
Just a thought, these guys are out hunting the parts for these cars so if u dont know the show, google ""Antique Archaeology"" they might just have parts for your customers car!

All I know is I had to dust off my SAE tools for this one.

I always introduce my friend as my new homophobic friend. Then, right after your friends give you that strange look, say, "but he gives a great BJ". :thumb:

Walk up to your friend talking to someone you don't know:"what do I owe you in cash?" his likely reply will be "for what" or"what do you mean". Then with wallet open say, 'I have thought it over and I just have to pay for that headjob in cash'.