Concealed Weapons Permit

Buck with you being as big of a guy as you are you could probably hide a S&W 500 Magnum. :lol: Me on the other hand, not so much. :bonk:

If I remember right you weren't a big Glock fan, however they do have a pretty good compact .40 (G27). :thumb:

I pack two big azz guns with me everywhere I go and they never run out of ammo, plus I don't need any permits to carry them... I carry them out in the open with pride :smirk:

James,

My 40 and 9 are both full sized double stack mag pistols. They are too big to carry. The 45 is too big. The chicken shit .380 is a slim, single stack (7+1) that actually fits in my big mitt! The fact that the NRA/ILA banquet I won it from actually proffered it as a CCW gun with the inside the trou' holster just makes it a natural at this point. Like I said, I want to get a snub-nosed Smith & Wesson Liteweight .357 in the future.

Autos are fine, but a double action wheel gun is bullet-proof in the worst of panic situations. Point, squeeze! It is the safest gun to carry and the most reliable.

Jackson! You are the man! If you carry openly, legally, pffft! You must be friends with all your local LEO's!

Side note: My Beretta 92F is the most accurate auto in the world! It out-performs my Kimber 45 and Sig 40 by a long shot! (pun intended)
I carry my 92F more than any gun at my cabin. It's really cheap to reload (I have at least 1000 rounds in a can) and it is the most fun to shoot!

:banana:

James,

My 40 and 9 are both full sized double stack mag pistols. They are too big to carry. The 45 is too big. The chicken shit .380 is a slim, single stack (7+1) that actually fits in my big mitt! The fact that the NRA/ILA banquet I won it from actually proffered it as a CCW gun with the inside the trou' holster just makes it a natural at this point. Like I said, I want to get a snub-nosed Smith & Wesson Liteweight .357 in the future.

Autos are fine, but a double action wheel gun is bullet-proof in the worst of panic situations. Point, squeeze! It is the safest gun to carry and the most reliable.

Jackson! You are the man! If you carry openly, legally, pffft! You must be friends with all your local LEO's!

Side note: My Beretta 92F is the most accurate auto in the world! It out-performs my Kimber 45 and Sig 40 by a long shot! (pun intended)
I carry my 92F more than any gun at my cabin. It's really cheap to reload (I have at least 1000 rounds in a can) and it is the most fun to shoot!

:banana:

Buck I was referring to these guns,since they never run out of ammo

gunshow.jpg

but yes we can carry open here and I do carry my .45 on my side when I hunt and when I am in a skechy area.