250F Clutch problems

SRAD97750

Staff member
Isn't it suppose to roll when clutch is pulled in while in gear?
I suspected as such. Read more comprehensively. I took the time to post the information.
I don't think the clutch is to blame. Adjustment is more likely. If the bike isn't running, there is very little chance of you overcoming the clutch drag even with a properly adjusted clutch pulled all the way in. Completely normal.
Get back to me with some specifics and I can point you in the right direction.-BIG DAN:thumb:

well you have to say that a guy who won't fully describe the symptoms and doesn't read the advice he asks for is at least consistent. now kids, you know where disgruntled dirtbikers come from.

Just to be sure young Link90 STOP! "HAMMER TIME" doesn't mean hit it with a hammer!
If you don't have a torque gun or wrench at hand but can remove your motor from your frame, go to your nearest bike mechanic shop and ask them to remove the basket and give you it back!
You will then be able to check all right side gears and shafts levers etc and with your phone take loads of pics and post a select relevant few and we will all have more to work with as all bikes wear down differently dependant on owners and age of bike so firstly get the basket off and find out what's wrong!!!

I figured out what was wrong finally. The guy didn't install the clutch cable correctly which cause the clutch to be slipping all the time. And the plates were getting hot. Thanks for all the advice.

One the piston gets close to the top it's almost impossible to crank it. I already have taken the motor out and taken it apart mostly.