2 Stroke Clutch Lifter Rod.

Ha You got me. This fkn thread... yeah inside the shaft wtf. It's so frustrating like playing charades with a blind person. I'm out on this one, my credibility has been compromised!
See you in the next

Yeah it's Bizzare how it's mobile yet being held by who knows what,
@CYKSxx7 you could trap the rod so it doesn't spin and drill in to the end of the rod and either tap it and get a small bolt in to it to extend your grip on it or try getting a bolt or similar tacked on to it and give it a tug or ten,
You really have us wi this one as there's not really anything there that should be able to trap it in there!

Sir's you're all right. What is Stopping the Lifter Rod in the Main Shaft. I could Drill a Small Hole in the Shaft and use an Extractor to Pull it out, BUT that would most likely Destroy the Lifter Rod. I could all ways get a new one. And your also right about taking the Clutch apart, to get at the Lifter Rod. That wouldn't help there's still Main Shaft there. Wait till the weekend, I'll get the Air 1/2" Impact Wrench. See what that will do. Possibly Safety Wire the Lifter Rod end and Pull it Out.

Attachments

• Crush, Kill, Destroy....JPG
    Crush, Kill, Destroy....JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 8
Sir's you're all right. What is Stopping the Lifter Rod in the Main Shaft. I could Drill a Small Hole in the Shaft and use an Extractor to Pull it out, BUT that would most likely Destroy the Lifter Rod. I could all ways get a new one. And your also right about taking the Clutch apart, to get at the Lifter Rod. That wouldn't help there's still Main Shaft there. Wait till the weekend, I'll get the Air 1/2" Impact Wrench. See what that will do. Possibly Safety Wire the Lifter Rod end and Pull it Out.

I REALLY want to see how wire would work. Lots of pics on that one PLEASE.

Is this thread dead? Are we ever gonna find out what was binding that rod up inside of the shaft? Another great mystery. Just like Amelia Earhart or "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop".

Sorry Sirs, Budget kept me away. I'll get back to you tomorrow with 1/2" Air Impact Wrench and possibly Torch.
Thought of a way to get the Lifter Rod (Pushrod) out of the Main Shaft. But I might destroy it, E-B in order.
P.S. Could someone have Put the (Pushrod) in Backwards too begin with...

Attachments

• Lifter Rod (Pushrod).jpg
    Lifter Rod (Pushrod).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 4
Sorry Sirs, Budget kept me away. I'll get back to you tomorrow with 1/2" Air Impact Wrench and possibly Torch.
Thought of a way to get the Lifter Rod (Pushrod) out of the Main Shaft. But I might destroy it, E-B in order.
P.S. Could someone have Put the (Pushrod) in Backwards too begin with...
It's just a straight rod both ends so don't stress about destroying the ends, you can easily replace it with Oem or equivalent size stainless steel rod:ride:
Is I out yet:noidea::noidea::noidea:

Sir's, I got the 1/2" Impact Wrench set it up at 90PSI on my Compressor, Hit the Clutch Locknut, Bingo the Nut came OFF. But like you've said before it will not give me more Clearance to get at the Lifter Rod (a.k.a. Pushrod).
I can't figure out why the Pushrod will not come out of the Main Shaft / First Gear Shaft. Thank you Sirs for all the advice and staying with me on this...

Sirs, The one thing I liked about this Ride was I don't think the Cases have been Split before. It goes through all the gears well, I'd like to get it running now and possibly later Dismantle the whole thing, everything. Besides I do not think I'll be riding it at all. I'd just like to get it running.
P.S. I'm having trouble Uploading a File/image...

P.S. I'm having trouble Uploading a File/image...
You may have to resize your image, I usually do.
If you have Photoshop, or Gimp, or some other image editor its easy. Just scale the image down, then save as, or export, or whatever your app allows/requires, then re-upload. I usually have to export to a jpg.