2 Stroke Clutch Lifter Rod.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Sirs, The one thing I liked about this Ride was I don't think the Cases have been Split before. It goes through all the gears well, I'd like to get it running now and possibly later Dismantle the whole thing, everything. Besides I do not think I'll be riding it at all. I'd just like to get it running.
P.S. I'm having trouble Uploading a File/image...
ok, well. Just so you acknowledge that the answer to your problems has been given... Carry on wasting time. -BIG DAN:thumb:

Hello Sir's, Me again Same Problem with the Lifter Rod (a.k.a. Pushrod). From the Photo you can see I finally removed the 27mm Locknut, in less than 3 Hammers with an 1/2" Air Impact Wrench. Like most of you said forget it, go on to better things, like Splitting the Cases (Find out why). I have better things to do than waste time with the Pushrod. Thank you for following me with this trouble. Maybe I'll Post again with success.....

Attachments

• NEW Photo Croped Part twq.jpg
    NEW Photo Croped Part twq.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 12
Hello Sir's, Me again Same Problem with the Lifter Rod (a.k.a. Pushrod). From the Photo you can see I finally removed the 27mm Locknut, in less than 3 Hammers with an 1/2" Air Impact Wrench. Like most of you said forget it, go on to better things, like Splitting the Cases (Find out why). I have better things to do than waste time with the Pushrod. Thank you for following me with this trouble. Maybe I'll Post again with success.....

Weren't you just trolling?

Honestly this can't be Denis. That rod pushrod #2 is not attached to the pushrod #1, the part that the clutch cable attaches to is just married to it. It will come right out If I was there.