RM125 Clutch issue

Clutch is working, I let it warm up for a long time and rode it
This can happen if the bike has sat awhile and the clutch fibers dry out. I know of member here that bought a brand new bike and the clutch didn't act right. It sat on the show room floor so long the OEM clutch soak had dried out.He had to take the clutch apart and re-soak the fibers in oil.

Last edited:
Oil looked fine but it didn't have much in it! I can't remember the kind I put in it lol it was a kind I already had in the shop.. It was some expensive kind though lol

i put 80w golden spectro gear oil in my bike, thats roughly the equivalent of 10w-30, you can also run atf(automatic trans fluid), there is the oil called clutch saver, its a blue bottle. just do no put regular car motor oil in there, it has friction modifiers, and will make your clutch not function correctly. Most suzuki's take 650-900 ml of oil, thats not a whole lot.

I have another question.. I have a yamaha 1987 moto 4 shaft driven.. It has a pull start which works but sucks.. When I try to use the eletric start the starter spins but doesn't crank the engine... I've used different battery's, a jumper, I just want this fixed.. What could be wrong..

I have another question.. I have a yamaha 1987 moto 4 shaft driven.. It has a pull start which works but sucks.. When I try to use the eletric start the starter spins but doesn't crank the engine... I've used different battery's, a jumper, I just want this fixed.. What could be wrong..

Different bike will require a new thread:prof:

I agree with Rack. That an ATV (quad) and though we are mostly friendly to quad folks. Not many here ride them. I am of no use to you on that subject as I dont really know quads.

Screw the new thread, Rack is a dick, and I'm not sure what 2 smoke is.:smirk:

If you've got a full 12 volts under load, I'd try jumping the starter relay, but most likely it's time for a starter.