Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show October 2013

:thumb:Yup we all love it too for telling the story if a little glamourised being depicted as an ambush in Edinburgh when it really happened in my bro's field in the east end of Glasgow lol,
Ultimately we as a nation "Scotland" owe a debt of gratitude to :banana: "BRAVEHEART" :banana:as it arroused a deep seated long forgotten need for freedom :peep: :rifle: and has led to a YES/no vote for independence later this year, and of course more importantly I'm left wondering what the mighty Wallace might think of a cr250r ripping round his back yard:devil:

:thumb:Yup we all love it too for telling the story if a little glamourised being depicted as an ambush in Edinburgh when it really happened in my bro's field in the east end of Glasgow lol,
Ultimately we as a nation "Scotland" owe a debt of gratitude to :banana: "BRAVEHEART" :banana:as it arroused a deep seated long forgotten need for freedom :peep: :rifle: and has led to a YES/no vote for independence later this year, and of course more importantly I'm left wondering what the mighty Wallace might think of a cr250r ripping round his back yard:devil:

He would tell you the cr500af is where it's at. :smirk:

:run: