chump riders

i don't no if its the same with you guys in the states but over here the "Pro's" are such arrogant bastards. When at the tracks in the pits they just stare at you with a miserable 'up there own ass' expression. Strange really. If i was a pro i'd probs be more like travis P .... he seems very friendly and nice all round bloke.

Is it the same in the us?
it depends on the guy... we get both. personally i have not ran into that type on dirtbikes... have met some pro bmx guys that are shittards tho. last guy i met was Marty Smith. i didnt know who he was and we chatted it up at the track. real nice guy. then some kid comes up to me saying "you know who taht is?" so i had to google it :lol:

that CDA guy tho thats another story... :P

it depends on the guy... we get both. personally i have not ran into that type on dirtbikes... have met some pro bmx guys that are shittards tho. last guy i met was Marty Smith. i didnt know who he was and we chatted it up at the track. real nice guy. then some kid comes up to me saying "you know who taht is?" so i had to google it :lol:

that CDA guy tho thats another story... :P

I'm just impressed that a kid knew who Marty Smith was. I havnt thought of him in a while.

In desert racing I'm yet to meet a total jackass other than a few c class kids who think they're Kendall Norman.

My slow self actually gets to ride regularly with the guy who has the #1 plate for my series, real cool down to earth dude, we both ride/race kx so we share a lot of set up ideas.... but they're all like that, and if you ask any of them how fast they are they talk about another dude, humble to the core.

In desert racing I'm yet to meet a total jackass other than a few c class kids who think they're Kendall Norman.

My slow self actually gets to ride regularly with the guy who has the #1 plate for my series, real cool down to earth dude, we both ride/race kx so we share a lot of set up ideas.... but they're all like that, and if you ask any of them how fast they are they talk about another dude, humble to the core.

My overall experience with fellow dirtbikers is the same, normally a pretty good group to hang with, however I will say recently I've seen a little more of the dick factor lately, I like to blame MTV for this though. Either way the percentage of dicks in dirt biking seems lower than in the general population.