chump riders

The urban definition for squid:
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

this was the first definition for squid in the urban dictionary, at least the one online that came up.

A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

this was the first definition for squid in the urban dictionary, at least the one online that came up.
So true

shit.

there's always the classis "all the gear no idea"

to many of them here

... they turn up at the track with £500 knee braces and the latest kneck brace and full gear etc and 2015 model bike but cant even clear the smallest table top on the track

pisses me off how they think the latest gear and bike will improve there skills

Those are the guys that buy a :camera: and take pics.

:smirk:

:stirthepot:

i don't no if its the same with you guys in the states but over here the "Pro's" are such arrogant bastards. When at the tracks in the pits they just stare at you with a miserable 'up there own ass' expression. Strange really. If i was a pro i'd probs be more like travis P .... he seems very friendly and nice all round bloke.

Is it the same in the us?

i don't no if its the same with you guys in the states but over here the "Pro's" are such arrogant bastards. When at the tracks in the pits they just stare at you with a miserable 'up there own ass' expression. Strange really. If i was a pro i'd probs be
more like travis P .... he seems very friendly and nice all
round bloke.

Is it the same in the us?

In my experience, most of all skill levels are friendly, there's always a couple dicks, but wouldnt say they are typically pro's, anybody can be a dick.