Christmas 2013

sexy_book_main_2.jpg

Right there Leadhead
"adult sexy fun time"
:lol:

someone has been watching to much lexus tv commercials.

Nah, it's her 2nd one... we gave the Caddy CTS turbo and V6 a chance but she didn't like them as much... none of the others had "cute butts" as she calls them.

Lexus IS 350F-Sport

Black ext
Black and ash gray int.
8 speed / with optional tip tronic shift
- sport model consists of optional performance mode at finger tip...controls on the console (in front of arm rest instead of having to reach for the dash.) choices are normal, sport and sport +... power/transmission and suspension adjustments.
GPS... also at finger tip Rear camera
"Sliding" gage cluster (able to slide speedo over to show tach, etc.)
Loaded audio system... blue tooth, aux, sat,
Darth Vadar helmet looking grill (F sport version)
auto suck on passenger side! that was the selling point!

no the car is bad ass. i was poking fun at the bow thing and the fact you are getting a lexus for a christmas present and you fell (not really if its what you wanted anyway but its how it looks) into the commercialized christmas trap as the are running a fuck tonj of lexus commercials right now showing a bow and some female getting the car.

FFS you should have contacted lexus and made your life into a commercial for them ... maybe you would have got a discount.

no the car is bad ass. i was poking fun at the bow thing and the fact you are getting a lexus for a christmas present and you fell (not really if its what you wanted anyway but its how it looks) into the commercialized christmas trap as the are running a fuck tonj of lexus commercials right now showing a bow and some female getting the car.

FFS you should have contacted lexus and made your life into a commercial for them ... maybe you would have got a discount.

Oh yeah, it's "A December to remember"... just happens to be during Christmas that we got it, not a planned thing... (BTW, not what I wanted... her choice, mine would have been a Challenger SRT).

Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Rez! :thumb:
Apparently, you forgot about DBA rule number 1 - never post shit you buy for your wife that costs about 1000X what the rest of us buy.....

N'edge... thanks for the wishes and Merry Christmas to you and your family as well, as for the ride. Psshhhhh it's only money... and when I say I paid CASH for it, then what??? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:....