Chop! Chop!

I did NOT ride this past weekend with the hamburger, stitches filled finger! I got the stitches out today and was thinking I could tape up and armor my last two clutch fingers together to ride this weekend....hmmmm!

I have to take pics and post next weekend! It's our annual 3rd weekend in October food fest at the cabin! Everyone brings game food down in an orgy of cooking and eating all day! We start at noon and go till you fall down at night! 12-13 guys!

On the menu:

Wild stuffed turkey breasts
Fresh deep fried breaded Walleye and Lake Erie Perch
Middle neck clams
Mussels in garlic butter
King Crab legs
Venison backstraps with garlic
Sweet corn on the cob
Sweet potato with brown sugar
Roasted red skin potato with bacon
spinach salad with bacon crispies and crumbled eggs and dressing
cole slaw
fresh made salsa with hot pepper
fresh cheese and meat stuffed jalepeno peppers grilled to perfection

This is just what peeps said they will bring! More always shows up! I'm bringing all the fish and venison since I seem to be good at getting that stuff in quantity! :thumb:

I'm looking forward to the crab legs, clams, and mussels!

It will be a 5000 calorie feast for sure! I'll post pics since I have to start the cooking and help host the feast for my buds!:thumb:

I did NOT ride this past weekend with the hamburger, stitches filled finger! I got the stitches out today and was thinking I could tape up and armor my last two clutch fingers together to ride this weekend....hmmmm!

I have to take pics and post next weekend! It's our annual 3rd weekend in October food fest at the cabin! Everyone brings game food down in an orgy of cooking and eating all day! We start at noon and go till you fall down at night! 12-13 guys!

On the menu:

Middle neck clams
Mussels in garlic butter
King Crab legs
Sweet corn on the cob
cole slaw

This is just what peeps said they will bring! More always shows up! I'm bringing all the fish and venison since I seem to be good at getting that stuff in quantity! :thumb:

It will be a 5000 calorie feast for sure! I'll post pics since I have to start the cooking and help host the feast for my buds!:thumb:

Need to do an "eat and party report" complete with pics.:thumb:

On the menu:

Middle neck clams
Mussels in garlic butter
King Crab legs
Sweet corn on the cob
cole slaw

mmm sounds good.

Hope you heal up quick:thumb:

On the menu:

Middle neck clams
Mussels in garlic butter
King Crab legs
Sweet corn on the cob
cole slaw

ill give you my address you send some of that food down i a refrigerated truck...lol:drool:it sounds good