Chevy K-10 problems

View attachment 3637View attachment 3638View attachment 3639

We were driving the truck offroad and a group of wires unclipped and the shit hit the fan! All the wiring got pulled in, cut, or tangled. There's still parts scattered along the road. So now we gotta re-wire the whole truck, I guess. It pulled out one headlight, two foglights, and a bunch of other stuff. :cry:

What all do I need to buy now?

Just a gallon of gas and a pack of matches. That will take care of all of your problems :prof:

:smirk:

I went down to the shop down the street and talked with the owner about it. He told me I could go pick a wiring harness up at the junkyard for around $15 and he'd tell me how to do everything or he'd do it for $30-$40. He also went ahead and fixed my carburetor for the heck of it. It dont idle so high anymore. We did a radiator flush and refill.

Also, that metal shard from the fan I'm holding in the picture could have damn near killed us! Good thing we took cover ahead of time. :smirk: We had cleared out all the wires, fixed the belt, and bent back the fan the best we could, but we forgot about the trans coolant lines (metal), and that thing destroyed the fan. Found that shard about 40 feet out.

Just a gallon of gas and a pack of matches. That will take care of all of your problems :prof:

:smirk:

That sounds very inviting! :shocked:

I'll throw in some tannerite and guns in the mix for good measure.

Once you light it on fire you can collet insurance money, and buy a bike with it. 3 problems fixed at once!

:lol: It's perfect!!

The wiring is very easy to replace... It only takes a 7/16's socket and the wiring harness... the rest is just pluging into the light sockets.. and doing some ground wires.. His prices are pretty good.. If you dont want to mess with it..

What was wrong with the carb?? How does it run now

... Well i posted what to do.. I dunno where the post went?

:lol: Yeah, I never seen it.

The wiring is very easy to replace... It only takes a 7/16's socket and the wiring harness... the rest is just pluging into the light sockets.. and doing some ground wires.. His prices are pretty good.. If you dont want to mess with it..

What was wrong with the carb?? How does it run now

Ok, great! I gotta mess with my radio wiring also, it ripped that sumbitch out too.

I have no idea. He just climbed up there, handed me the air filter, and did some magical fiddling around. I didn't bother asking him because he probably had to get back to work and he was doing me a favor. It idles pretty slow, almost kinda scary slow, but she never did bog or stall on us. It also still idles a tab bit higher in park and neutral than it does in gear. I can get you a video next weekend and you can hear it.