Change KTM 450 EXC on the KTM 125 EXC.

I don't care much for pumpkins, but now with that being said the 200cc 2-stroke is the perfect sized bike for all sized riders at all skill levels. Too bad Husky doesn't build one. I guess I'll have to design and build my own. :)

KTM's are some of the nicest bikes on the market. The nicest parts on your husky are all borrowed from a KTM. Believe me I know I ride a husky to. I think the KTM 300 is the nicest two stroke out there. It makes awesome power but doesn't have a power band like a two stroke. I can ride our 300 pretty fast with not a lot of effort. Husky does make two strokes but for some reason the are incredibly heavy, (for a Two Stroke). So a Husky wouldn't be my first choice for a two stroke. But I absolutely love my TC 250 and it rips.

Brock, I don't know what parts or designs your refering to, but I've been riding and rebuilding Huskys for around 15 years and I have never seen anything on them that even comes close to resembling a KTM part or KTM design.

The new TC 250 husky. The wheels are KTM design. Front and rear brake systems can be found on every KTM Model. Brembo Hydraulic clutch also found on KTMs. All of which are the nicest parts of the motorcycle in my opinion.

I don't know what part of the wheel your talking about, but I've had both apart and they are nothing alike. The only thing that is similar is the rim which is built by an outside company, not Husky or KTM. Every Husky that I've ever owned has had Brembo brake systems and every 4-stroke Husky I've owned has had a Brembo hydraulic clutch. Again, parts made by an outside manufacturer, not Husky or KTM. So actually there is nothing KTM or Husky about any of these parts. If it would make you feel better, I did put a set of fork bleeders on my '05 TE 450 that also fit a KTM....and then it was stolen :(

You got me on that one. I'll have to do some research, but I do believe that there were other manufacturers using that design also.