All Central California - Miami Trails

I really would like to ride up there someday. The vid you put up made the trails look all jacked up. Very rutted . Are they all that way??

Not all of them but alot of them, well most of them :smirk:. Bring your A game :banana:. We have a 25 mile loop that will kick your ass! :thumb:
I really would like to ride up there someday. The vid you put up made the trails look all jacked up. Very rutted . Are they all that way??

only the good ones, no not really. The ones close to the main area are well used and some are a tuff ride due to this, but if you venture out a few miles you can get in some "less used" trails, the SSS trails.

I have the flu right now, 4th day of the runs, my anus is in extreme pain....Im good to go after that, but Im weak since i have done nothing since the surgery. Hopefully by next weekend I can try it.

How long since surgery? Are you being treated with chemo? I'd be happy to do a mellow ride with you. Load and unload pick you up take you home, whatever you need. Next weekend is Mothers Day weekend so you better spend some time with your wife & kids! I'm good to go on the following weekend though.

How long since surgery? Are you being treated with chemo? I'd be happy to do a mellow ride with you. Load and unload pick you up take you home, take your dog for a walk, clip his nails, mow your grass, wash your car, do your laundry, fix you dinner, bake you a cake, take you to the movies, take out and hold your junk when you have to urinate, whatever you need. Next weekend is Mothers Day weekend so you better spend some time with your wife & kids! I'm good to go on the following weekend though.

That is going beyond the call of duty.:smirk:

Thx a lot. Im OK tho.5.5 weeks now. Im getting a hormone treatment for this form of cancer, no chemo. No side effects unless the flu I have is the side effect, hope not. I just think I will wear out quik and maybe if'n I tip over it will be hard to pick the bike up. We will ride soon. Im also retiring in May and will be free to do as I like with family considerations thrown in.

Not all of them but alot of them, well most of them :smirk:. Bring your A game :banana:. We have a 25 mile loop that will kick your ass! :thumb:

Count Payloan out he has a vag when it comes to Difficult riding, not that he can't handle it. His beer gets all shook up...:lol::lol::lol: