CDA's - How To Not Be A Pu$$y

So some how over T-Day I managed to make a few of my riding friends feel/look like pussies by how I dropped in on the Geek Slide.:noidea: So I have been sitting around :thinking: about how I can help my fellow rider/friends get off the pussy list and onto the CDA fun factor team.:thinking:

I was stumped......But then, my awesome manager is doing this 12 days of Christmas for me and yesterday, she drops this card off next to my computer as she is leaving for work and when I opened and read the card, I found the answer!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
I have to say, my manager is the driving force and motivator on my riding abilities and skill level.:prof:

So my good riding brethren and sisters, I want to share this simple, easy to use tool on how to "Not Be A Pussy"

Are you ready for it?:thumb:

Why is it so bad if your friends arnt the best riders as long as they have fun

Ok I'm in... I wanna have at it.. Jdawg, Buck...Jax.... BK.... lets bounce fellas and show them how the eastside rolls........ Buck start shipping yuengling, bud and chocolate milk... BK get some strippers James roll out the east coast DBA shwag, Jax roll video and JYD hand out the little baggies so they have something to carry there asses home in.... :smirk:

Oh and NH we need an anchor man for beer pong...

You made me laugh! :smirk: Hell yeah! I'll hold my end of the bargain on this deal! Buck is always good for that! I don't fail on promises!

I agree with you justincr250 - I was not the one calling them out. Just sharing my love with everone.

I understand I love riding and I'm not the best but good enough to handle my 250 and I hate when people talk trash about other riders because they arnt that good to me it's all about the love of riding but I understand u were just messing with ur friends lol

I understand I love riding and I'm not the best but good enough to handle my 250 and I hate when people talk trash about other riders because they arnt that good to me it's all about the love of riding but I understand u were just messing with ur friends lol

He wasn't messing with me. He always insults me. Just because I don't get out of second gear doesn't make me a bad rider.

:devil:

:smirk:

need new emoticon named :CDA: that is this
2mf10yd.jpg