CDA's - How To Not Be A Pu$$y

Ok I'm in... I wanna have at it.. Jdawg, Buck...Jax.... BK.... lets bounce fellas and show them how the eastside rolls........ Buck start shipping yuengling, bud and chocolate milk... BK get some strippers James roll out the east coast DBA shwag, Jax roll video and JYD hand out the little baggies so they have something to carry there asses home in.... :smirk:

Oh and NH we need an anchor man for beer pong...

Ok I'm in... I wanna have at it.. Jdawg, Buck...Jax.... BK.... lets bounce fellas and show them how the eastside rolls........ Buck start shipping yuengling, bud and chocolate milk... BK get some strippers James roll out the east coast DBA shwag, Jax roll video and JYD hand out the little baggies so they have something to carry there asses home in.... :smirk:

:smirk:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

This is how not to be pussy am I not right? Take notes kids :prof: :smirk:

You were a little high in the front on that jump or you forgot to grab the back of the seat while airing it out. :prof: Try again, other than that it was just another day at the track, if you like tracks..:moon:
Groomed trails! pffft....That's not riding...Come out to the Desert my boy and ride what God has laid in front of you. :ride: See if you can keep the rubber side down.. :P

:picard: I tried. You're all on your own.

Can I ride this? ..
FH000018.jpg

This one I did alone.... I have to look at the map but I'm pretty sure this is somewhere above Panamint Springs there is a bunch of Borax mines or something and a cable car ride from a asalt mine operation or whatever...... I LOVE the Cali desert but the softtail hated the sandwashes and the washboard fire roads yet I still found time to do 1200miles off pavement with that ride.... eagle rental was not happy with me... :smirk: just give me an address and I'll see if TomTom can get us to the geekslide.. :clap:

This sounds great but when do the pigs come in?...not those, the ones with the curly tails..:smirk:...i heard it aint a throw down until the pigs arrive ... or is that just a Virginny thing ... :shocked:

This sounds great but when do the pigs come in?...not those, the ones with the curly tails..:smirk:...i heard it aint a throw down until the pigs arrive ... or is that just a Virginny thing ... :shocked:

Porkroll and plenty of it as well... by pig do mean this?

224607708_0.jpg

If so then pork is my favorite verb and I believe Rack will be providing the pork bellies...

Porkroll and plenty of it as well... by pig do mean this?

224607708_0.jpg

If so then pork is my favorite verb and I believe Rack will be providing the pork bellies...

No, I wasn't referring to porkroll ...:loco:...as for DR and the pork bellies .... :devil: ... I can only imagine what's in store! :lol: