Injured CDA went in for shoulder and bicep suregery today.........

Excuses, excuses. I think you may be afraid to ride :smirk: :devil:
Keep up the smack talking buddy. Your day of glory will arrive soon..:smirk:

:lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol:

:noidea: Sorry I thought that was funny. :moon:

:lol: I think that's it.
Glad I made you laugh...

I don't think he's afraid to ride, but I do think he's afraid of the Managers claw death grip, when he tries to ride when he's not supposed to. :P
:thumb:

Hey it might be a good thing. A few more weeks for healing is not going to hurt it. Besides I have a feeling that your idea of "light" riding and you doctors might be a little different. :lol:
:devil:

Excuses, excuses. I think you may be afraid to ride :smirk: :devil:

Keep up the smack talking buddy. Your day of glory will arrive soon..:smirk:

popcorn2.gif

I thought it was tendinitis from wiping on the bike in circle motions too much. :noidea: :smirk:

I was thinking more like a torn rotator cuff from putting the bike ON THE STAND.....:P...hope all is going well CDA, cuz there aint no polishing allowed at The REZ! :ride:....:smirk:

I was thinking more like a torn rotator cuff from putting the bike ON THE STAND.....:P...hope all is going well CDA, cuz there aint no polishing allowed at The REZ! :ride:....:smirk:

Well maybe, but one thing I think you are over looking...you have to take it off the stand first in order to be able to put it back on the stand :prof:

:P haha, good thing I don't live in CA or I might end up like some of these guys getting schooled in the DEZ one of these days. :devil:

I am feeling the love...:hug: So I am guessing that I need to stay off quads, do not polish the bike and keep the bike off the stand....:thinking: My next question is, when I am ready to conker all these tasks, which one of you is going to give me lessons on riding.....:ride:

I am feeling the love...:hug: So I am guessing that I need to stay off quads, do not polish the bike and keep the bike off the stand....:thinking: My next question is, when I am ready to conker all these tasks, which one of you is going to give me lessons on riding.....:ride:

School "may be" in session in Feb...time off permitting :prof:.............:smirk:...:smirk:...:smirk:

I live in Kentucky and I hold classes weekly so you can come out here or we might see if we can set you some video conferencing...do you have a Webex account :smirk: