CDA Jr Has Made It Home!!!!

I am a bit late here, but glad to see your son home. You are definitely a good dad. You should be proud. BTW, that scooter is so damn pretty (as I have not ever said this before either, I know.) Is he home for good now?

OK enough of this nonsense. Now for something important. When and where will the first ride be? LPNF is close by and it's not going to be too hot this weekend.

Nice. :thumb: I am sure he is glad to be home and I look forward to a ride with you guys.
:thumb: Since you are the host of the T-Day ride that will probably be your chance...

:banana: Nice, it's about time he got home, you haven't shut up about this day for the past 3 months. :P :poke:

Seriously though, it's pretty cool that he's finally back home.:thumb: And from the looks of it, he's ready to go twist some throttle. :ride:
:moon: That's what Dads do.

His choice in riding garb is a little drab...:smirk:........maybe a little on the formal side too! :prof:...hope you guys get out soon before you implode! :smirk:

Congrats CDA.:thumb: Tell him welcome home from all of us.

So true. After growing up and seeing CDA with a turkey on his helmet, wearing a clown suit, do you really blame him for wearing the suit? :devil:

Now that you mention it...it's no wonder he grabbed his suit coat before he tore down the street...:smirk:
:lol: Well I guess I have someone that thinks I'm cool and wants to be like me:smirk:

That is great man! How long is he home for? :thumb: :ride:
He is home for 2 weeks, then it is off to college.:(

haha the suit riding pic is :thumb:

great stuff CDA... hope i can make it out on a ride with you and jr sometime soon.
It will happen. Most during the holidays though since he will be in school soon.

:thinking:

He better show up in that suit when it's time to ride :prof:
I think I have something for your dad to wear next time I see him :devil:
:thinking:

Welcome home CDA JR. Hope all is well and you get out soon to ride. :ride:

That's awesome CDA :thumb: welcome home Jr! That is, without a doubt, one of the nicest pocket protectors I have ever seen.
:thumb:

I am a bit late here, but glad to see your son home. You are definitely a good dad. You should be proud. BTW, that scooter is so damn pretty (as I have not ever said this before either, I know.) Is he home for good now?
Why thank you! You know I try my best in keeping the scooters shinny. Home for 2 weeks and then off to school.

OK enough of this nonsense. Now for something important. When and where will the first ride be? LPNF is close by and it's not going to be too hot this weekend.
We are out of here Friday for a day in half adventure to a location that is unknown at this time...:devil:

Ran across a couple more pics and I thought I would post them.

I like this one, if you look closely, you will see a little smoke ring forming.

IMG_0681.jpg

Throwing this one up, because the picture is a little clearer than the other one.:smirk:
IMG_0680.jpg:thinking: