CDA Jr Has Made It Home!!!!

So as most of you know, my son has been in Chile for the last 2 years. Well he has finally made it home.:banana:

So here are a couple pics.

Here is his happy momma! Check out CDA in the back ground doing the video duties.
mom.jpg

Oh Yeah! CDA and CDA Jr. together again!!! Watch out trail systems...:devil:
Dad.jpg

So we high tailed it out of the airport and headed home.

He was happy to see grass again

Grass.jpg

I could not open the house up quick enough for him to head straight to the garage so he could get his hands on.......................................

So as most of you know, my son has been in Chile for the last 2 years. Well he has finally made it home.:banana:

So here are a couple pics.

Here is his happy momma! Check out CDA in the back ground doing the video duties.
View attachment 4232

Oh Yeah! CDA and CDA Jr. together again!!! Watch out trail systems...:devil:
View attachment 4231

So we high tailed it out of the airport and headed home.

He was happy to see grass again

View attachment 4233

I could not open the house up quick enough for him to head straight to the garage so he could get his hands on.......................................

is this.....add a line???? :noidea:.............:devil:..................:thinking:

OH yeah...congratulations on the home coming. You're 1 happy dad that I can tell..............WELCOME HOME CDA Jr...

Yeap you guessed it, his scooter.

He could not wait to get that thing out and start it up.
Thanks to my superb mechanical skills :smirk: it lit up on the first kick.
DSC01387.jpg
Oh Yeah, 2 Smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you smell that?
DSC01388.jpg

Yes I am a happy guy now!!!
DSC01389.jpg

Safety first!
DSC01390.jpg

Yes, I am riding my scooter in my full suit...
DSC01391.jpg

My tie is flapping in the breeze....
DSC01392.jpg

So Dad when can we load this thing up and really twist some throttle...................?

DSC01395.jpg

Soon Son, Soon...........................:smirk::ride::thumb:

He better start to pound water...................:devil:

Welcome home Son, Welcome Home!!!!!!!

James

Staff member
:banana: Nice, it's about time he got home, you haven't shut up about this day for the past 3 months. :P :poke:

Seriously though, it's pretty cool that he's finally back home.:thumb: And from the looks of it, he's ready to go twist some throttle. :ride:

His choice in riding garb is a little drab...:smirk:........maybe a little on the formal side too! :prof:...hope you guys get out soon before you implode! :smirk:

Congrats CDA.:thumb: Tell him welcome home from all of us.

His choice in riding garb is a little drab...:smirk:........maybe a little on the formal side too! :prof:...hope you guys get out soon before you implode! :smirk:

So true. After growing up and seeing CDA with a turkey on his helmet, wearing a clown suit, do you really blame him for wearing the suit? :devil:

Congrats CDA.:thumb: Tell him welcome home from all of us.

So true. After growing up and seeing CDA with a turkey on his helmet, wearing a clown suit, do you really blame him for wearing the suit? :devil:

Now that you mention it...it's no wonder he grabbed his suit coat before he tore down the street...:smirk:

Welcome home CDA Jr :cheers:

You can actually leave your suit at home :smirk:

I think I have something for your dad to wear next time I see him :devil: