Pro Caselli

Yes, but the questions is, "can anybody see the ribbon on the bushes and the stakes with the markings on them?"

I vote no.... the video I posted just looks like he is riding wherever he wants. I didn't see any course markings.

Caselli is an animal. I can't believe a human mind can process things at that speed. Here is a video of him racing and he crashes. I don't even know what he hits. It looks like he just plows himself into the ground. The crazy thing is he broke a collar bone or something and laid there for almost 2 minutes before the next guy comes. The crash is at 8:48. I wonder if they removed the audio? I know I wouldn't be able to sit there in silence after a crash like that.

This guy is fast no doubt. Funny thing is, I saw a lot of footage where it looked like he could have easily eaten the big one, but he went down going down a fairly easy looking slope. :noidea: Strange how easy it is to wipe out even in the easy stuff.

Caselli is an animal. I can't believe a human mind can process things at that speed. Here is a video of him racing and he crashes. I don't even know what he hits. It looks like he just plows himself into the ground. The crazy thing is he broke a collar bone or something and laid there for almost 2 minutes before the next guy comes. The crash is at 8:48. I wonder if they removed the audio? I know I wouldn't be able to sit there in silence after a crash like that.

I think good vision is the key. The farther ahead you can see the obstacles, the better you can prepare.

This guy is fast no doubt. Funny thing is, I saw a lot of footage where it looked like he could have easily eaten the big one, but he went down going down a fairly easy looking slope. :noidea: Strange how easy it is to wipe out even in the easy stuff.

That's where it happens the most.:picard: