Pro Caselli

Watching a couple of videos on Caselli. Check the start of this video out. It reminds me of a Travace video where he time lapses everything in fast forward mode.

http://youtu.be/custv6DAXy0
watching it all..
holy shit the start is nuts how fast he gets going fast :P
even in that rocky stuff he is hauling ass for what it is.
at 5 mins it looks like he is lost but then he starts bombing desert with no trail. :rocker: fucking epic how fast hes going and prolly some of my fav type of riding right there. ohh how that makes me wish iw as following tim out to tonka town dodging bushing leaning right and leaning left... ahhhhh :drool: i want my bike...
ok back to watching the vid :P

@6:25 he airs taht soab
@ 11 min he cleans the gopro lens.. :rocker: that tells me he is concious of the camera on his head just like i am when i ride

@12:30 he makes that pass and its pretty sick

Caselli is an animal. I can't believe a human mind can process things at that speed. Here is a video of him racing and he crashes. I don't even know what he hits. It looks like he just plows himself into the ground. The crazy thing is he broke a collar bone or something and laid there for almost 2 minutes before the next guy comes. The crash is at 8:48. I wonder if they removed the audio? I know I wouldn't be able to sit there in silence after a crash like that.

watching it all..
holy shit the start is nuts how fast he gets going fast :P
even in that rocky stuff he is hauling ass for what it is.
at 5 mins it looks like he is lost but then he starts bombing desert with no trail. :rocker: fucking epic how fast hes going and prolly some of my fav type of riding right there. ohh how that makes me wish iw as following tim out to tonka town dodging bushing leaning right and leaning left... ahhhhh :drool: i want my bike...
ok back to watching the vid :P

@6:25 he airs taht soab
@ 11 min he cleans the gopro lens.. :rocker: that tells me he is concious of the camera on his head just like i am when i ride

@12:30 he makes that pass and its pretty sick
Coming out of the pits he looses the course which then allows him to get passed. He finds the dust and hauls it to get back on course. I have done that a few times. You get focused on the trial and loose the ribbon. I like how he just takes his time thought to catch up and make his pass for the lead again.

Cant forget his most recent adventure. With less than a month from the Start KTM called him to ride the Dakar Rally for the hurt Marc Coma. Never riding that kind of event before he pulled out 2 stage wins and would have finished top 10 Overall, But a penalty for missing a way-point on a stage dropped him down 3 hours.