Can't Catch Me!

:thumb: Thanks

I'd lost my mojo these past few months (heck all summer :bonk:), thankfully it's coming back. :ride:

:lol: Oh I have some shots I could show you, for example:

View attachment 4572

The funny thing is that it's always clearer on video, my visibility was effectively zero at that point. Just pin it and go. :shocked:

Thats something I'd say, I expected more of you :naughty:

Jk Nice riding gingersnaps :thumb: You should enter a race or so sometime, I could imagine you really liking it, expecially as far as meeting other riders and getting the name of DBA out there. All you gotta do now is get out on the track with me at the next ride and see how it goes down then! :smirk:

:devil: They do if you crank up the video speed. :smirk:

That one is just shy of 70 ft. :thumb:

The table step-down (YD would call it a triple :P) in the beginning, is right at 90ft.

hard to believe that but i do cause i know how the camera's make everything look way smaller.

James

Staff member
hard to believe that but i do cause i know how the camera's make everything look way smaller.
:lol: Yeah I know what you mean, heck if I hadn't measured those myself I'd be saying :BS: right now as well.

Here's how the triple (now table step-down) looked before it was filled in (those 3 mounds on the right). 88ft lip to lip.
2935d1305822860-helmet-camera-snapshot-pictures-jump.jpg

Being filled in, I'm standing by the landing.

IMG_20110611_104706.jpg

Looking good Shorty:thumb: You can show me some of those skills over T-Day...We will let you lead so you will not have to deal with the dust.